Sunday, 6 October 2013

Amending squares......

With the bright blanket finished its time to take a look at the squares I've created this year and see if there are any others with a common theme that I could make into my next blanket. I have quite a number in blue/green/white made from the leftovers of the first two blankets I made this year, but one downside of the random nature of this project is that the squares aren't necessarily all the same size - so I spent some time this morning adding rounds to some and removing them from others to try and rectify this! As a result I had some leftovers to use up:

No comments:

Post a Comment