Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Not quite as simple as it seems......

I started this pattern thinking it looked straight forward, little did I realise that it would need some folding to make up the central shape before putting on the border. The instructions (link below) told me exactly what to do but it still seemed to take a while before mine looked anything like the pattern - maybe it has something to do with me being left-handed and the pattern being completed by a right-handed person. I persevered and eventually worked it out, I'm really happy with the final result:
The original pattern can be found here:
(When linking from Pinterest this suggests it is 'inappropriate', but it doesn't seem to be!)

No comments:

Post a Comment